Cisco Start ANZ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I have two different cisco routers. There are connected by a managed switch. Router 1 is on vlan 1 and router 2 is on vlan 2. Each vlan has a next hop address. On each router I've connected a rasberry pi.So I have 192.168.1.1 router 192.168.1...

Hey Everybody that visit's this Thread. i have used a couple different models of switches and every time i set this string of commands enable>conf t>secret>password my switch doesn't take my password.  i think it might be because of some of the chara...

Hiand thanks in advance for your help. I have to reinstall the Cisco 303 for my employer. I reset the phone to factory settings since they didn't remember the password. Did this plus the manual with it to reset the phone.But now the phone does nothin...

Ich habe mir einen Cisco WAP561 zugelegt und die Power-Anzeige plus die Ethernet-Anzeige leuchtet. Die Power-LED leuchtet durchgehend und die Ethernet-Anzeige blinkt. Im Gegensatz zu den LEDs leuchtet die Wlan-Anzeige nie, was könnte da der Fehler se...

alinak by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes