Views
Helpful
Replies

CSC iPhone App

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Just a quick Feedback about the very useful CSC iPhone App that its not always Responsive if i open and answer one or two discussions then after that its start being not responsive and i have to close this app and re open it to re initiate the connection !

this issue same over 3G and WiFi

- about my idea of this App is if its possible that we can get some notification on CSC App of the discussions where the person has started or participated in, with the ability to disable or enable it per discussion

Thanks and Regards,

Marwan

2 Replies 2

Kent Wong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Manwan,

I appreciate the feedback.  By the way, can you tell me if you upgraded to the latest iPhone App Cisco Technical Support v1.2?  We tried addressing the responsiveness issue in v1.2; however, I also do know there may be problems running it with the latest version of iOS as well.

As for notifications, currently we do have email notifications of when threads you have started gets updated.  If you create a thread it automatically adds the email notifications which can be found under your app settings.  For threads you responded to we're still working on auto-email notifications.  However, you can manually add them at any time by clicking on the action button and selecting the email notifications option per any thread.

Once again, good feedback.  We're constantly trying to improve our app and your feedback will definitely be taken into account.

Thanks,

Kent Wong

Cisco Technical Services

Mobility Product Manager

Hi Kent,

thanks for this quick Response, and about the CSC version, the answer is yes i am using v1.2

and about the notifications, what i meant is a notification ( sound or like a number appear on the app icon, like when you have a new message in facebook app for example ) to notify the user on the app itself rather than to go to the email and check the replys/ notifications

it is just a suggestion or idea, but i believe it will be useful interns of single interface for writing, replying and receiving notifications

Thanks and Regards,

Marwan