cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Leader Boards not updated

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Just wondering how often the leader board is updated. Seems like it hasn't been since June 1st. The website seems to be fine though.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It worked! and the leaderboards are displaying properly on the site and with in the apps. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and thanks for pointing this out Scott.

Best Regards,

Gayathri

View solution in original post

21 Replies 21

David Dube
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Scott,

Let me see if I can get some folks to enquire.

Regards,

Dave

No problem... Thanks again Dave!

-Scott

Hi Scott,

I'm assuming your talking about the Mobile Leaderboards? When looking at the website:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/top-contributors/leaderboards

It looks like the top 5 mobile leaders and overall leaders match perfectly (names and points) with what I'm seeing on my iPad and iPhone.

Can you send me a pointer to the webpage you're looking at in the event it differs from above?

Thanks!

Dave

The current month statistics don't though.

-Scott

I'm actually seeing some inconsistancies with the overall #'s... I've forwarded the observations to the CSC team. It may be a couple of hours until the West coast gets in... I'll keep you posted.

Regards,

Dave

Hi Scott,

Good Morning! Hope you are doing great as usual.

The Mobile Monthly Leaderboard gets refreshed every month. Since it is a couple of days from the last refresh the leaderboard is showing contributions till date. Usually the first of every month the Monthly Leaderboard is empty and will have data as the month progresses. I hope this answers your question. Can you please let me know if any of your data is missing in specific.

Regards,

Gayathri

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Well it's usually not this slow when updating. I've always seen it would take a day or two but the mobile monthly has only one rating.

-Scott

Scott, while it may appear so, I checked that the mobile leaderboard on CSC web is same as in the app. I have sent you an email with the comparison of screen-shots. The link to the mobile leader board for the web is at https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/online-tools/mobile-technical-support/mobile-leaderboard?view=discussions

Thanks,

Gayathri

I Apologize for the confusion Scott.

We have observed that there is a caching issue with the leaderboards. We are working on it and expected to be done by later today to see if that resolves the issue.

I will keep you posted on this.

Sincerely,

Gayathri

It worked! and the leaderboards are displaying properly on the site and with in the apps. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and thanks for pointing this out Scott.

Best Regards,

Gayathri

Haha... That looks much better:)

-Scott

Hi Gayathri,

Ummmm ... Something is not right.  Screenshot attached.

Nothing is wrong... You are nuts:). Haha

-Scott

Nothing is wrong... You are nuts:). Haha

LOL!

Scott,

These are not the droids I'm looking for?