cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Cisco User Groups Blogs
Labels
0 Comments
The upcoming Cisco Live event will mark the 25th anniversary of these Cisco customer events.
0 Comments
I am excited to roll-out our new Cisco Support Community Toolbar today. Email invitations will be going out to users who have requested for a pass in response to our announcements. The new toolbar is built from scratch and supported on multiple platforms ... Read More
0 Comments
CTS migration videos have once again been very popular on our YouTube channel. If you haven't seen them, take a look at these two videos. CTS MIGRATION FOR EXISTING USERS and CTS MIGRATION FOR NEW USERS walk you through the process of merging your CTS log... Read More
0 Comments
Facebook App gets an update! The app received an update recently and includes lots of new features to enable you to collaborate, participate and share information easily and effectively.You now have the ability to mark a question as "answered" whenever so... Read More
0 Comments
From Cisco NewsroomAwards form the next landmark event of Cisco's BIG initiative; Cisco's CTO, Padmasree Warrior, launched competition on 1 February London 2 February 2012 - In its quest to discover and help develop emerging and early stage technology bas... Read More
0 Comments
Season's Greeting from the Cisco Support Community Team.As we turn a page in history, close the 2011 chapter and look forward to 2012, I paused for a moment to look at our achievements. Here's a summary of what we have achieved so far.Audience GrowthWe wi... Read More
0 Comments
We recently had the opportunity to talk with one of the Support Community's Leading Top Contributor and Cisco Designated VIP, Martin Ermel. A network management consultant in Germany, long-time community member and 2011 Designated VIP (Network Management)... Read More
0 Comments
Back in July we had announced a contest called, "Meet CSC @ Cisco Live". If you attended the Cisco Live event at Las Vegas, you could have participated in the contest by taking a picture of yourself in front of our booth or with one of our team members at... Read More
0 Comments
Have you seen what happens to a piece of iron that is thrown into the corner of your house, garage or office and hasn't been touched in a long time? Yes, I'm referring to that brown powdery rust on that iron. Well, our brains work like that too I suppose.... Read More
5 Comments
Hello, my name is Ginger Dillon, but you may know me better as , my CCO and Support Community forum handle :-) I brought my Flip video camera with me to Cisco Live 2011 in Las Vegas and took some "behind the scenes" videos of some of my favorite Cisco Liv... Read More
3 Comments
We are pleased to announce the official Cisco logo for the Cisco Designated VIP Program. Designated VIPs will have a "badge" (see below) placed next to their username on the communities to recognize their achievement. The badge will indicate their VIP sta... Read More
0 Comments
This is a fun item picked up from blogs.cisco.comThe Dating Game: Finding the Right Network Gareth Pettigrew | June 16, 2011 at 11:00 am PST ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------... Read More
0 Comments
What’s the value of participating in the Cisco Support Community? For another view, we caught up with , a Cisco TelePresence escalation engineer in San Jose, California..In this interview, Gonzalo shares what changes he has seen with the community since 2... Read More
0 Comments
We recently had the opportunity to talk with one of the Support Community's Leading Top Contributor and Cisco Designated VIP, Cisco Designated VIPA network engineer for the government of Canberra, Australia, Leo Laohoo specializes in wireless technology. ... Read More
0 Comments
If you didn't know already, yes, we do have a Facebook page. So, what are people doing on a Cisco Support Community Facebook fan page? Facebook + Technical Support community ? Doesn't seem like a great combination?We have a large audience on Facebook with... Read More
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
This widget could not be displayed.