Views
Helpful
Replies

NBR API getNBRConfIdList does not return any data for MC

nick.mueller
Level 6
Level 6

Hello,

When I use the NBR API "getNBRConfIdList" with a meeting ticket of the service type "MC" I get a 200 OK, but the body of getNBRConfIdList has no confIds listed in it.

When I use getNBRConfIdList with a meeting ticket of the type "EC" I do get a list of confIds back.  FWIW I haven't tested with any other service type.

I know I have MC recordings on the site, so I am at a bit of a loss.

Is this expected (that MC won't return any confIds)?

NPM

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi nick.mueller

Apologies for the delay. I thought I had seen a response to you via email, but I see now that that email thread was internal. The recommended method to get the info you're looking for is to use LstRecording. Unfortunately, a 4 week search range was implemented in XML API 11.0.0 SP7 for performance reasons (https://developer.cisco.com/site/webex-developer/develop-test/xml-api/reference/release-notes-11-0_sp7.html).

Our engineers have proposed new behavior that would check to see how many recordings for a given service exist on the site and if it's less than a certain number (yet to be determined, but current working number is ~10k), it will return results up to 1 year. This has been added to the API backlog and is tentatively targeted for the January or February release. These releases would begin QA testing around the last day of the named month, then go into production 2-4 weeks later, depending on how testing goes and scheduling allows. I know this is well beyond the timeframe that your customer needed, but I hope it will help future cases.

Kasey

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

nick.mueller
Level 6
Level 6

I've also noted that the XML API "LstRecording" doesn't seem to return MC meetings.  Seems related.

If I stick with the NBR API, and use "GetNBRStorageFile" with a blank confId, I get a list of all the files on the site (I think) and their confIds, but strangely when I try to use the confId that I strongly believe is for an MC meeting to do an XML API LstmeetingusageHistory, I get a "meeting could not be found" message.

Please advise.

Hi nick.mueller

Apologies for the delay. I thought I had seen a response to you via email, but I see now that that email thread was internal. The recommended method to get the info you're looking for is to use LstRecording. Unfortunately, a 4 week search range was implemented in XML API 11.0.0 SP7 for performance reasons (https://developer.cisco.com/site/webex-developer/develop-test/xml-api/reference/release-notes-11-0_sp7.html).

Our engineers have proposed new behavior that would check to see how many recordings for a given service exist on the site and if it's less than a certain number (yet to be determined, but current working number is ~10k), it will return results up to 1 year. This has been added to the API backlog and is tentatively targeted for the January or February release. These releases would begin QA testing around the last day of the named month, then go into production 2-4 weeks later, depending on how testing goes and scheduling allows. I know this is well beyond the timeframe that your customer needed, but I hope it will help future cases.

Kasey

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: