cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Streaming Download for Large NBR Recordings?

TyHitzeman82708
Beginner
Beginner

I'm downloading WebEx recordings via the NBR API's DownloadNBRStorageFile call. However, it appears there is no option to stream the response -- instead it returns the entire recording and the other xml data at once. I have some very large recordings (3+hours), so holding an entire recording in memory is not an option. Normally I'd just stream the download, but I don't see how that's possible with the multi-part SOAP response. Does anyone have any guidance for this?

For reference, here's what I'm doing now:

import requests
import io from requests_toolbelt.multipart import decoder resp = requests.post(url, headers, data, stream=True) # huge object that consumes lots of memory multipart_data = decoder.MultipartDecoder.from_response(resp) audio = multipart_data.parts[2].content b = io.BytesIO(audio) # another huge object self.logger.info(f"Writing audio/video data to myfile.mp4") with open("myfile.mp4", "wb") as outfile: outfile.write(b.getbuffer())

0 REPLIES 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: