cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AMP API (v1) Device Trajectory event query / documentation

Flint
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to retrieve Device Trajectory events and need to be able to query for specific trajectory events (by timestamp, or by other trajectory event attributes). 

Querying the events api retrieves a different kind of event. 

I can retrieve the last 500 device trajectory events, but there don't appear to be any offset links for the trajectory events for retrieving the next 500, so I'm left trying to query the device trajectory api, but can't find any documentation on what query terms are acceptable and my hit-or-miss attempts have been mostly miss.  Any documentation on what query terms are acceptable will be great or if there is a way to query the api for those terms would be even better.  

Any help at all will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Flint

2 Replies 2

jobizille
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you so much this is much needed guide for me to be selected at best job position and now I have passed the interview and will join SPM soon.

Data science and cyber security is everything if we wanna start our career.

Flint
Level 1
Level 1

I have found a way around the 500 event limit (which upon reflection seems common sense).

If you simply end the url as such: "/trajectory?&limit=5000" it will pull 5000 events.  I still haven't found any documentation on what terms are acceptable in query, but I have found the "?q=chrome.exe" and similar for browsers works.