Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

We have been waiting for two days for the response to tickets to remove our domain from the black list.  Our customers cannot work. We have solicited tickets from the "Email support regardings this ticket" button without receiving a reply.  We need t...

Hi All,  I have seen some similar queries for the below but can't get a clear answer. We have Network split-tunnelling setup so that when we are not in the office the Umbrella agent is honoured for DNS URL filtering for our Windows 10 based Endpoints...

Brigg001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of the remote locations will be migrated from ASA 5515 to Cisco Secure Firewall 5516 with TAMC license. As in earlier firewalls that had no licensing and deployed as stateful inspection, which allowed threads and malware from the internet to ente...

Hi All, Facing an issue while downloading an pdf file from government sites. Blocked page comes up saying file has been blocked in security threat by web policy Is it any way to bypass that block to download that file. Using an anyconnect agent for r...

sv7 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks, Can anyone please the purpose of deploying the VA appliance with Dual NIC ( Internal for incoming DNS requests and External DMZ for communication with Umbrella)? What security benefits does it add to this design? I have some servers in othe...

techno.it by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm pretty new to Cisco setup, and I've managed to get a Cisco 1117 set up with a PPoE internet connection. I'm trying to port forward 1723 to a Windows server (192.168.0.5) for PPTP VPN connections from home-based clients. I've used the below li...

Scott104 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors