Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

In activity search, we are not able to see the AD ID , Internal IP as well as the workstation identity for a connection.The only identity visible showing is the 'Network' identity which is configured using the external public IP. And this network ide...

munafshaikh_0-1680523070303.png

Hi All, I am planning an umbrella roll out with a customer already using Forcepoint Clients. Our plan was to remove the Forcepoint client and apply the umbrella PAC. I have a query on the DNS resolution, if we point DNS to umbrella, we can't resolve ...

Hi All, I am planning to implement a Wi-Fi solution for 2 remote locations where cabling is not permitted. My plan is to build a Meraki wireless network in each location by installing one MR86 Access Point with MG Cellular Gateway to provide Internet...

chamaraw by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I need to know if it is possible to configure an application setting policy with an API. This is because I need to duplicate an existing rule and add a new application and use it in another new policy.

Translator by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello folks! I'm configure some profiles on the WSA to allow my white list and almost work everything, just one URL show that is not possible to open because the certificate error. If I take of the proxy works fine, for this reason I believe that is...

Hi all,i have a doubt regarding migrating Umbrella to new IP directions.Explanation:at the moment i have Umbrella deployed with 2 VAs pointing to same site,e.g. SFO and ip addresses 10.1.1.1  and 10.1.1.2 and all is working properly.My question,i nee...

gabelz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Want to get your voice heard in future Cisco products and services? ️ Join our Cisco Networking research panel today, provide your honest opinions, and get paid for your time! As a participant, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in a variet...

CL23-Research-Postcard-front.jpg
mabyron by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors