cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Resolved! Umbrella questions

Assume a customer is running Umbrella VA's on premise. Question 1: If the DNS query is for a host outside of the organization the VA's forward the query to Umbrella DNS servers using DNSCrypt. Assuming the Umbrella DNS servers don't have the answer d...

Hi, we have been doing tests with Umbrella Web Policy but they do not apply, we are simply blocking the "games" category and with the computer that is being tested it continues to access sites in that category, in the roaming computer information if ...

caarcg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a new customer with cisco umbrella. We are using AD Groups to determine Categories that are allowed. What is the best way to exclude a user from being blocked on a site ?If we have 100 users excluded from shopping, And we want a user to be able ...

tcooke by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,How can i know my utilised license count on my umbrella dashboard or anywhere on cisco portal.Purchased 300 sig essentials license for onprem and off prem deployment.

sv7 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii all,   I have made a request using the https://api.umbrella.com/identity/v2/scim which is mentioned in the cisco umbrella developer doc. But, it keeps on returning 404 error message. I have added bearer token generated from the Admin->API Keys ->...

Thangaraj by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello team, im designing some contingency plans for our Umbrella service. all the client devices on our organization currently use our 2 VAs as DNS. I want, in the case they lose connection to OpenDNS Cloud (has happened once, route to OpenDNS was lo...

Hello I am using Cisco Umbrella SIG and I'm trying to find a way to setup realtime email alerting when a user/device attempts to attach to a know malicious website/domain. This is not the same as setting up schedule email reports.Has anyone managed t...

Marc0 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: