Views
Helpful
Replies

Question regarding the CCNP Security certificate

zebansho
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

anybody here who recently passed the CCNP security CORE exam? How did you prepare? How does the exam look like? How hard/easy is it? Is it just multiple choice? Anything you can recommend for preparation?

I have just finished reading the official cert book and don't know what else I should do now before signing up for the exam.

Thanks in advance!

6 Replies 6

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Many people passing, different people have different approach.

personally, I focus on blueprint and try to understand each topic from cisco blue print :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/training/training-services/courses/implementing-and-operating-cisco-security-core-technologies-scor.html#~course-details

There are lot of videos around in youtube, CBT, INE, udemy, pluralsight - watch those videos.

Make some simulation labs and practice to get exposure - so you can easily pass the exam.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Martin L
VIP
VIP

Good question for CLN learning forum; see https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/s/discussions

there you can create study group; research exam, ask questions;  Reading the official cert book is good start but it is not enough. you must have some labs or create ones yourself.  In the past, INE gives you lab workbook and videos, not sure if they have those for the latest exam.

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

Jitendra Kumar
Spotlight
Spotlight

I am preparing my CCNP Core security from Ucertify.com great content you can also find that will help out for the exam.

A great Lab environment is also available for practical.

Thanks,
Jitendra

alirafaleiro
Level 1
Level 1

In my preparation for ccnp security core exam, and official training course and practice test from nwexam.com has helped me a lot. Amazing experience.

daniellelee896
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Zebansho,

I am here to share my personal experience about the CCNP Security certificate. This certificate is designed to provide students with hands-on experience in enterprise level networking that develops an advanced understanding of routing and switching technologies.

who recently passed the CCNP security CORE exam?

Recently I cleared my CISCO 350-701 Exam with the help of Cisco official resources. They are amazing and their materials are most updated and accurate.

How hard/easy is it?

If we talk about the CCNP Security (350-701) Exam difficulty – The difficulty associated with 350-701 Exam certification is quite high as it requires a deep understanding of complex networking concepts.

Is it just multiple choice?

To earn the CISCO 350-701 Exam certification you need to clear two exams: one that covers core security technologies and one concentration exam of your choice. The Cisco 350-701 Exam consists of approximately 102-120 multiple-choice questions. It also includes practical labs where you have to demonstrate competency by configuring devices or fixing issues or deciding the most optimum way to do something.

Regards

Danielle Lee

Recently, I passed my Cisco (350-701) exam with the help of  Pass4future Cisco practice questions

The exam was challenging. Its mix of multiple-choice, drag-and-drop, and simulation questions tested in-depth knowledge of security concepts, implementation, and troubleshooting. 

These Cisco SCOR (350-701) practice questions mirrored the exam format, offering extensive coverage of all topics. The detailed explanations helped me understand complex concepts and rectify my mistakes. Their material was invaluable in boosting my confidence and ensuring I was well-prepared for the exam. I highly recommend Pass4future to anyone aiming for Cisco Security certification.