Views
Helpful
Replies

Binaural inner ear headsets compatibility

mrcamel79
Beginner
Beginner

Hi all

Are there any known Binaural Wireless inner earphones/earbuds that can work with Jabber?

I get earaches and Nausea after extended use of normal over the ear headphones.

I have seen corded earphones but then im stuck to my desk so really wanting a wireless solution.

Iv also tried the single ear wireless earphones but this doesnt crowd out the noise working in a crowded office environment. 

Last time i checked (over a year ago) none existed....hoping something does now.

Alternatively, is there a compatible usb bluetooth receiver that works with Jabber which i could just pair any wireless bluetooth earbuds with. 

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Hall of Fame Cisco Employee Hall of Fame Cisco Employee
Hall of Fame Cisco Employee

If you don't care about controlling the call, pretty much any BT earphones should work.

I have a Sony MW600 which I paired with my laptop (it has built-in BT) and it works fine with Jabber.

If you use a BT dongle, it should work just fine once you pair the headset, it should show in the available devices under audio.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Yes i was hoping to find a pair that have inline mute capability as well as answer/hangup calls....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers