Views
Helpful
Replies

Calls not Hitting Gateway While Using Jabber

Manish Pahwa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

i have an issue wherein an user has been assigned same Extension number to EM profile and Jabber but when the user tries to make an call, calls are being routed out to PSTN Via EM profile with no issues but when the user is trying to dial the same number Via an Jabber users gets an Error message stating "Number Doesn't Exist". Please can someone advise on this issue. Thanks

7 Replies 7

Hi Manish.

can you please check that EM profile directory number and Jabber DN have the same CSS?

Let me know

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Thanks Carlo,

Yes, both have the same CSS and when we run the debug isdn q931 and debug voip ccapi inout we could see the calling and called number on Gateway when dialled from Deskphone but when dialled from Jabber Annunciator is playing the message "Number Doesn't Exist" and no logs are displayed on Gateway. Thanks

Hi Manish.

Can you please send me the output of a debug voip diaper inout and a debug isdn q931 for both calls from jabber and ip phone?

Please let me know.

Regards

Carlo

Hi Carlo,

i have attached the log file. Thanks

Hi Manish

Can you please indicate calling and called party number for both ip phone and jabber calls?

Thanks

Carlo

Hi Carlo,

below is the detail, Calling and Called number is same when we made the test call from EM phone and Jabber

Calling Number = 66321926

Called Number = 00670771397

Hi Manish.

In your log, I can see to calls correctly established and ended normally.

Please send me a log from jabber only (including calling and called number)

Also from Jabber send a report selecting "Telephony" feature.

Thanks

Regards

Carlo