Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot find My Ogranization

Kiran Patil
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We have newly registered as a Spark partner and received email regarding Cloud Management Portal. I could not see My Organization setup. When referred to documents found when we login first-time initial setup wizard setup appears which I couldn't find.

At first time it asked email and password to login. I did not receive credentials hence did the password reset. Tried with Settings however couldn't find any option to setup account.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lpratt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Kiran,

Sorry to hear the newly registered process resulted in some difficulties.  It sounds as though you have access to the customer view of your organization only, and not the partner view.  The Partner Helpdesk can assist to work through the issue you encountered.

Let me know what I can do to help assist you through the process.

Louis

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

lpratt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Kiran,

Sorry to hear the newly registered process resulted in some difficulties.  It sounds as though you have access to the customer view of your organization only, and not the partner view.  The Partner Helpdesk can assist to work through the issue you encountered.

Let me know what I can do to help assist you through the process.

Louis

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: