Views
Helpful
Replies

CIPC Dead Air

christian.30
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Community

We are currently on a POC stage wherein we added CIPC to a remote site for simulation. I've registered CIPC to my call manager and configured all basic stuffs such as CSS,Partition, device pool etc. The call is actually connecting however when the call is connected we cannot hear anything vice versa. I'm not sure what else should i check.

Firewall ports based on this link from Cisco is configured.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/11_5_1/sysConfig/CUCM_BK_SE5DAF88_00_cucm-system-configuration-guide-1151/CUCM_BK_SE5DAF88_00_cucm-system-configuration-guide-1151_chapter_01010100.html

I'm not sure what other thing i should look for. 

Thank you community for your help appriciate you all 

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

One way audio or no audio are 90% of the times routing/ACL/FW issues, so start there and make sure the RTP can flow directly between endpoints.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Probably we need to check the FW/RNS since once the call is connected CUCM will no longer part of the conversation of the phones it will talk as IP to IP. Will also gather wireshark traces to check the RTP session.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: