Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity

Dear Cisco Unity Lovers ,## I have two questions regarding Cisco Voice Mail
  1. Is it possible to play our voice mail Busy/Open/Closed Message in the langauge according to the Langaue of the Calling Number. For example
If I am Calling from Germany , the the Voice Mail Message will be in German and Calling from any other Country will be in English.
2.# Is It possible to change the Standard Custom Voice Mail Audio File. For Example :

Normally when i make a Call and when it goes to Voice mail , then normally i get an Audio ,that
Sandeep Suman ist not available , please leave your message after the Tone.

I want to change this
"Welcome to Company X , Mr Sandeep Suman Is not available at the Moment "

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CUC cannot work based upon the calling number, it has no way to tell where the call is from and then play the right language for them.

You would need to configure specific call flows for each language, and then you can use different languages for the greetings.

If you want a custom greeting, just record it and configure CUC to use it, otherwise, it's the recorded name plus the default greeting.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hello Jaime,

Thanks for your reply and i am glad to tell its possible in Unity to play the announcement in specific language  according to the Calling Party Number

We make make a forwarding routing rule in Unity which matches the calling number and then in Forwarding Routing rule The language chosen in which the Announcement must be played.

As show in Picture. So the User must have recording in different language and the Unity must have the different locals installed.