Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS 2.3 - using the invitation_template.txt

robertb
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if one needs the single/multi-branding key in order to use the invitation_template.txt when using the CMA to trigger your mail client to send the invite? joining as a guest via webRTC app also allows the invite to be populated. I have attached an image, its the Send Email button. When pressing this, the invite in my mail client(Outlook) is blank.

the guide used to get this working(Section 4 specifically.): https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/conferencing/ciscoMeetingServer/Customisation/Version-2-3/Cisco-Meeting-Server…

It is the most simple configuration yet doesn't work.

Any help would be great!

Tx, R.

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Customization of the invitation text requires a branding license, either single and multiple brand licenses.

Hi Patrick,
Do you know where I may find this detailed information?
I used the customisation guideline but they don't specify what is and isn't possible with or without the key(s)

CMS 2.3, all customization options requires a branding license now, this is covered in sections 1.1 and 1.2 of the guide linked in your first post.

What version of CMS are you running?  If you do have a branding license, found out looking through the release notes for something else, that the WebRTC client in CMS 2.3 doesn't use the custom email template, see bug CSCvh30015, which has been fixed in CMS 2.3.1.

Running 2.3.2, new customer but now branding key. The invite now works moving from 2.3 but it's using the default template even though I specified my own. The invite is all wrong as my IVR is 3 Digits and I have several global PSTN access numbers.

One needs spend a big buck or two just to modify text in an invite from CMA/Webrtc client thought it wouldn't get any better after removing branding for the landing page with 2.3.