cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cpu Resources, Memory and Network utilization on CWMS 2.5

securitybox
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, we migrated CWMS 2.0 to CWMS version 2.5.1.227.B-AE and now I can´t see CPU, Memory and bandwidth utilization.

Where are these options now ?.

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

These options have been removed in 2.5 because in 2.0 and earlier versions, reporting on those resources on the Dashboard weren't providing complete and usable information and were causing confusion about the status of the system.

In CWMS 2.5 version, you should rely on using vCenter and VMware alerts for reporting performance issues with VMs and ESXi hosts (including CPU, RAM, HDD, Network) which is the most valid and accurate data you can get about resource utilization.

I hope this helps.

-Dejan

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

These options have been removed in 2.5 because in 2.0 and earlier versions, reporting on those resources on the Dashboard weren't providing complete and usable information and were causing confusion about the status of the system.

In CWMS 2.5 version, you should rely on using vCenter and VMware alerts for reporting performance issues with VMs and ESXi hosts (including CPU, RAM, HDD, Network) which is the most valid and accurate data you can get about resource utilization.

I hope this helps.

-Dejan