Views
Helpful
Replies

Disabling jabber reset option

Gilberto Millan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

There is a way to disable the jabber reset option?

We have the secure calls feature activate and it's becoming regular that the user connecting from outside the corporate network when he / she has a trouble the first thing they do is reset the jabber which erase the certs of the service leaving the device without service, and the only way to reenable the service again is creating a vpn connection to the office to download again the capf certs.

Any idea of how the manage this situation?

2 Replies 2

Hi Gilberto,

Jabber reset option cannot be disabled in jabber.

Regards

Hi Nagajothi, thanks for the answer.

And what about the situation when the user outside the corporate network for any reason loss the sec identity of his device? There is a work around for this? or I only have the vpn solution?

There is a way to define an automatic policy for the devices for the capf? let me explain better with an example. The user has lost the capf registration and any time this happen I have to do the install procedure of the capf for that device. There is a way to define this to be done automatically? you know, maybe I can forgot to do this and I want to avoid the user call saying "I can't call, the device is telling me that is not secure"

Regards.