Views
Helpful
Replies

Help with Voicemail set up

SheenaKing16238
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

So I am setting up my phone system and need to customize my voicemail. I click call voicemail and it states to enter my pin, when I dial on my keypad I hear the keys but the voicemail system is not recognizing the punches. So it says please enter you pin followed by the pound sign. It keeps repeating this over and over no matter how many times I enter the pin in. I've had the pin reset to default, I've disconnected and reconnected to the VPN still nothing is working. I have even tried calling from my own personal phone. I've contacted IT and cisco support but all they are doing is resetting the pin, which doesn't help if the keypad isn't making connection with the system. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That sounds like DTMF issues, if you're an end user, there is nothing you can do, this is something that has to be reviewed and fixed by your IT department, tell them that the issue are the DTMFs not being received (they should be able to understand that and then try to find the issue)

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate