cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I export the participants list from a WebEx recoding to Excel?

tovinder
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to export the participants list from a recorded WebEx meeting ( app. 200) to Excel - is this possible?  Thank you,Tove

4 Replies 4

I'm not sure you can do that, but if you were the host of the meeting just go into My Reports and get the attendee information from there.

Salvatore Nestor

IntheCloudTek, LLC

ux005721bb
Level 1
Level 1

I'd like to reup this thread as this is still a user problem with webex.  Recording attendance to a meeting is particularly difficult as the application lists participants in alphabetical order, so it is not even efficient to copy and paste the list.

I found this document online that explains how to access reports in WebEx. If you need additional information or support, I recommend you also post this question to WebEx support for more assistance.

http://uncw.edu/oel/documents/pdfs/reports.pdf

Support Tools and Resources | WebEx

I hope this helps resolve your issue. Thank you for participating in the community.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

TinaKemp
Level 1
Level 1

I use WebEx Training quite often and it's slightly different. You go to My Reports (either from Classic or Modern View... someone below has good instructions on how to find it), and select Live Training Usage Report. Hope this helps someone!