Views
Helpful
Replies

Impossible to send emails to desactivated users

HeribertoVV
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

It is possible to make one user to receive invitations to join a meeting, even when that user is desactivated in WebEx? If not,

It is possible to completely delete a WebEx user that was imported from CUCM? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Heriberto,

Whoever is invited to the meeting, regardless if they have active/inactive profile or don't have a profile on CWMS at all, should receive an e-mail invitation. 

As for removing user profiles from CWMS, it is not possible. You can only deactive profiles but not delete them completely. We have an enhancement submitted for that feature, so you can share it with your Cisco Account Manager so they can follow up with Product Management to see when that might be included: CSCub27578 Ability to delete user accounts in CWMS.

I hope this helps.

-Dejan

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Heriberto,

Whoever is invited to the meeting, regardless if they have active/inactive profile or don't have a profile on CWMS at all, should receive an e-mail invitation. 

As for removing user profiles from CWMS, it is not possible. You can only deactive profiles but not delete them completely. We have an enhancement submitted for that feature, so you can share it with your Cisco Account Manager so they can follow up with Product Management to see when that might be included: CSCub27578 Ability to delete user accounts in CWMS.

I hope this helps.

-Dejan

Thank you,

I hadn't checked that internal e-mails needed to have a "+" in the subject (client's politics). I changed the templates for e-mails in CWMS, adding the + in the subject.

Best regards,

Heriberto.