cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there a way to associate feedback from participants to specific timing of the webex video?

vishsubb75
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to track feedback of my webex sessions as and when the listener wants to give their view points rather than waiting till the the end of the session. My sessions are typically for 2 to 3 hours and I want my listeners to rate the presentation as something like "highly relevant to my current work", "Interesting concept - worth trying", "Irrelevant" etc at the time when it occurs to them. These feedback needs to associated with the  slide that I am presenting along with the timestamp. This way I will be able to judge the portions of the webex sessions that has been really engaging.

Do we have APIs to do this? you advice will be highly appreciated

Thanks

Vish

1 Reply 1

miro@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Viswanath,

Event Center have attention indicator which can help you to monitor % of the participants having the WebEx window in "focus" or doing something else on their computer. The other way around you can achieve this, is simply integrate the poll in to your presentation after you present portion of the topic. You can open/close and pre-load poll as needed.

I hope this helps.