cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber 9 UCM 6 and phone control..

jmachiggins
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I'm setting up Presence and Jabber for a client with UCM 6.1.  Everthing seems to be working fine except the ability to control desktop phones from Jabber.  Although all the settings appear to be ok whenever a user tries to change from softphone to hardphone in Jabber it fails.  I have a TAC case open and we are at the..let's pull the same logs again stage..which means they are stumped usually.  So my question is..Has anyone out there ever got this to work with CallManager 6?  I am begining to suspect that this feature just doesn't work with this version of CallManager.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Justin

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Supported Servers for On-Premises Deployments

• Cisco Unified Communications Manager versions 7.1.4 to 9.0

Note

Cisco Jabber for Windows supports Cisco Unified Communications Manager 7.1.3 if you install the following COP file to enable CSF devices: ciscocm.installcsfdevicetype.cop.sgn.Download ciscocm.installcsfdevicetype.cop.sgn from the Cisco Jabber for Windows administration package on Cisco.com.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: