Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber and CWMS integration

Even .
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I want to ask about Jabber and CWMS integration.

I want when user login to jabber for windows, he/she no need to enter the credential for CWMS anymore in the options --> meeting tab. I want to use the credential from IM&Presence. the username and password in the CUCM & CWMS already identical.

I already set "Credentials source for web conference service" in the CUCM service profile to use IM&Presence credential.

But when i login to jabber it shows error "Cannot verify your account, check your username and password."

When i try set username&password CWMS manually on the jabber using the domain portion, it works. (this means my CWMS is working perfectly)

But i need the first method that users automatically authenticate to CWMS using IM&Presence credential.

Let's say i have user id (i think in common, user id in CUCM is never using domain portion and user in CWMS need to have domain portion):

CUCM: abcd

CWMS: abcd@company.com

When i login to jabber, i type abcd@company.com, then the jabber process the service discovery, then i think Jabber strip the domain portion (@company.com) and then i need to enter the password for user abcd.

I think the reason why the error shows is because username provided by Jabber (IM&Presence) doesn't include the domain portion (@domain.com), on the other side, CWMS username must use the domain portion.

Anyone experience the same issue? Any advice?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Even

0 Replies 0