Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber on Citrix

Paul James
Level 1
Level 1

We are currently running CUCM 8.6 and Jabber 9.2 on Zenapp 6.5 enviroment

As mentioned in another discussion recommended that Jabber is paied with a desk phone, in trials we have paired with IP Communicator 8.6 on the base OS and Jabber running in a Citrix session, this works well.

Apart from the Call History being lost every time the VM Host is moved or rebooted, I belive this would also affect Chat but have not confirmed this.

In a previous discussion based on 9.0.4 a request was made for an option to choose history location has that progressed, or is there a work around.

1 Reply 1

Jorge Armijo
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Paul,

I can see that you are really familiar with this kind of implementation, having Citrix knowledge and make it work with a Cisco UC deployment is greatly remarkable.  My knowledge here is limited, however, as a Cisco TAC CSE, I feel that I have to give you some advise; I'll suggest you to get in contact with your Cisco Account Manager or Partner, so they can provide the proper resoruces for this setup. An experienced Cisco Systems Engineer should be the best resource to assist you with the deployment, since this topic has been here for a week or so, and no body has replied.

--
Jorge Armijo

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.