cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"Roll Call" Feature on Phones available in CWMS?

Larry White
Level 1
Level 1

We have just moved from an Meeting Place Express 2.1 system to a in-house WebEx Meeting Server.  On the MPE, when callers joined a meeting, it created a "Roll Call" which could be accessed on the phone during the meeting by using a dial combination.  Our users are asking for the same feature on the WebEx phone connection, but I have been unable to find any documentation referring to this type of feature.  Is this available and if so where can I find some documentation on setting it up.  And if it is not available, does anyone know if there are plans to add it to CWMS?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Larry,

Unfortunately, CWMS is designed more like a collaboration product than solely audio conferencing product like MPE used to be. CWMS has a very limited functionality for audio only meetings and phone menu options and they are tied to Personal Conference meetings:  http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/collaboration/CWMS/2_5/User_Guide/User_Guide/User_Guide_chapter_010.html#concept_3C32DA79805A45E8BE3866EFB7E07DB9

Regular web meetings don't have any DTMF options available for audio only participants.

I hope this helps.

-Dejan

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Larry,

Unfortunately, CWMS is designed more like a collaboration product than solely audio conferencing product like MPE used to be. CWMS has a very limited functionality for audio only meetings and phone menu options and they are tied to Personal Conference meetings:  http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/collaboration/CWMS/2_5/User_Guide/User_Guide/User_Guide_chapter_010.html#concept_3C32DA79805A45E8BE3866EFB7E07DB9

Regular web meetings don't have any DTMF options available for audio only participants.

I hope this helps.

-Dejan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: