cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) Cloud - How many users can be provisioned with single sign on (SSO)?

ANTONIO MANCHON
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

The multinational company I work for is a  comparing products for collaboration at global scale.

We´re looking for a solution as Webex. I doesn´t have the exact number of users that would be necessary to provision, but it would be more than 15000.

Regarding SSO using IAM with SAML2.0, I know Webex would provision users the first time they log-in.

We need to know how many users could be provisioned at Webex for the service Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) Cloud,

Thank you,

1 Reply 1

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Antonio,

This community is for Cisco WebEx Meetings Server (on-premise) and Cisco Unified MeetingPlace products and is not observed by WebEx SaaS experts. 

I believe it would be better if you could reach out to your Cisco Account Team to provide you with WebEx SaaS resource that could answer all of your questions and help you in properly planning your solution. You can also try contacting WebEx Sales group that could provide you with answers to these questions: http://www.webex.com/contact-sales.html?TrackID=1017639&hbxref=&goid=us_contact_sales

I hope this will be of help.

Kind regards,

-Dejan