Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Error 23 after upgrade to 2.5 MR5

lukasz.banka
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

after upgrade of WebEX2.5 to MR5 all user encounter error 23 - setup was unsuccessful when trying to log in to webex. Only connection via productivity tools or temporary application works.

Reinstalling Webex tools does not help at all.

Do you have any recommendations?

Regards,

Lukasz.

20 Replies 20

Hello,

I'm getting the same message, but cannot download this certificate.  It says the page doesn't exist.  Is there another fix for this?

Thanks!

Hi, 

I just have faced this issue, I did the workaround about upload the Certificate into the PC and it works fine now.

https://knowledge.verisign.com/library/VERISIGN/ALL_OTHER/Certificates/Code2010/VeriSign_Class_3_Code_Signing_2010_CA.cer

I can´t access to this link anymore, Is it in another place now? Do you have the link where I can download the certificate?

Thanks

heathrw
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Are you running a particular SOE for your workstations? 

If so do you have access to a vanilla SOE eg on the domain and just office, Webex Tools, no other corporate/3rd Party applications and see if that works?

I have heard of this before also just chasing up what the fix was for their environment.

UPDATE: Customer was running desktop/device management application such as AppSense which was blocking the new plugin. If you have something this on your SOE try disabling that service on the local machine then attempt to join the meeting to identify. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: