cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx One-Click starting minimized

bbecker
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any way to have One-Click start minimized in the systray instead of open where I have to minimize it?  A little nuisance but can't seem to find any setting to do that.  TY

Message was edited on June 5, 2013: Kelli Glass, Cisco Collaboration Community moderator, added community categories and tags for greater ease in filtering posts (no change to content).

3 Replies 3

vincentlord3
Level 1
Level 1

Any update on this? I too would like to know the answer to this question.

Mine stays unobtrusively as a little WebEx ball in the task bar next to my clock.

I got it to stop popping up each time I started Windows by configuring it like this:

Select Edit WebEx Settings:

Edit.jpg

Then navigate to the One-Click tab and deselect the first two checkboxes:

Settings.jpg

Once I did that, the one-click icon always remains accessible in the task bar, but it doesn't pop up unless I tell it to. 

Oneclick.jpg

Hopefully that will work for you too?

Susan

Meet Me In The Cloud, LLC

Thanks for the quick reply. The only thing that did for me was remove Webex One Click from starting up at all on boot. Can you check your MSConfig to see what the startup settings are, if any, for your ptoneclk.exe startup?

If I kill Webex and go to c:\program files (x86)\WebEx\Productivity Tools and type ptoneclk it always starts with the window maximized rather than silent in the system tray like your experience.