Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex ordering

s.elaoudi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am a presales engineer and I am new in webex world. I have a customer that needs a subscription to webex services: 5 employees would have access to schedule and manage meetings and 15 employees will be attendees only. The solution must include video conferencing, chat, desktop sharing and audio calls (VoIP , PSTN and ISDN).

There are many webex solutions (webex meeting center, webex event center, webex connect..). I am confused and I do not know wich solution is appropriate to my case.

Can anybody give me some informations about this?

Best regards,

3 Replies 3

In answer to your question, WebEx Meeting Center will do everytthing you're asking except for ISDN audio (unless its just the transport to a regular telephone and then it doesn't matter).  what WebEx calls HD Video is standard as well as sharing apps and desktops.

Connect is just a means to start a WebEx session or chat from an app that resides on the desktop. It's a cool application though. Check on the price as it's seperate from WebEx Meeting Center or any of their other offerings I believe. You probably should contact WebEx direct for their sale department to get pricing though.

Salvatore Nestor

InTheCloudTek, LLC

salvatore.nestor@inthecloudtek.com

+1.215.461.1226

Hi,

Thank you for your reply and I hope you are having a nice day,

Would you like please give me the webex contact informations or just the email adress?

On the other hand, even if my company is a Cisco Partner, I have to contact webex to get prices ?

Best regards,

If you're a Cisco partner you should be able to go through your Cisco sales or tech team to get the webex information as there are all one big happy company now...

Salvatore