cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex productivity tool error "The system is having difficulty processing your request"

Abdul Pasta
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have webex 2.5 MR6  (Version: 2.5.1.6139.B-AE) installed in my company (2000 ports).

Sometimes, when user try to schedule a meeting via outlook, it gives the following error (screen shot also attached):

"The system is having difficulty processing your request. Try again a little later."

Same error also appeared when a user tried to change the time of a meeting which was already sent. 

I googled it and find out there is a similar bug (CSCuy76846) in the webex Saas 2.5/2.6, but mine is on premise.

Is it a bug? if so, can someone please send me the bug details and work around.

Will appreciate your help.

Thanks

Abdul Samad Pasta

7 Replies 7

Abdul Pasta
Level 1
Level 1

Any one?

Some guidance will be appreciated please.

Thanks

Abdul S. Pasta

Did you find a resolution for this issue?

Cisco TAC asked us to update to newer version (MR7 or later), which will fix this and many other issues.

rschmidt
Level 1
Level 1

I see no one has replied with a solution to this issue.  How about a Cisco Tech?  Do Cisco techs monitor this community forum?

There is no known issue with PT that could result in such error. Without actually setting up WbxTracer and collecting client side logs from when the issue is happening, it won't be possible to see why this kind of issue is happening.

If this issue is reproducible, please, reach out to Cisco TAC for live troubleshooting session for collecting needed logs.

Once I've seen this being a persistent behavior when there was a Maintenance Mode scheduled (not turned ON, but just scheduled) for the time when users were trying to schedule their meetings for.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

-Dejan

Thanks Dejan,

Will open a TAC case for this issue.

Abdul

0mn1p0tent
Level 1
Level 1

I had this same issue on several systems.  

Try opening  Internet Explorer and go to Settings >> Internet Options >> Advanced Tab then enable TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2.   As soon as I did this I was able to complete the setup wizard and access the server.

It also solved a few other issues.