cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Productivity tools - list of participants in the conference invite

Leszek Wojnarski
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have the following problem. I'm currently testing Cisco Webex Cloud solution for my organization. I'm using eval-uk.webex.com. I've installed webex productivity tolls on my PC and they work just fine with my outlook.

I have the following problem:

When I schedule a conference using my webex productivity tools in outlook. I add the participants list in the To: filed of mu Outlook.

messenger@webex.com>

To the individual account and they cannot see other participant on the list, so this is 1 to 1 email from webex.

What I'd like to have is for this invite to use my personal outlook account and email address and sen this to multiple recipients. The reason for this is want people that got invite to know who else is invited, and to have my email in from header so that the can respond to me directly.

Is there any setting for this?

Leszek

1 Reply 1

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Leszek,

Can you please provide more information on how you add invitees and how you schedule a meeting. I am not sure I understand the following part:

messenger@webex.com>

To the individual account and they cannot see other participant on the list, so this is 1 to 1 email from webex.

Normally, if you schedule a meeting in Outlook and add WebEx portion of the meeting using productivity tools, your Outlook is sending that invitation to all the invitees, and as with any other Outlook invitation, invitees should be able to see the list of other invited people.

Now, when you are scheduling via WebEx Site and not using Outlook/PT, then there is no option to do this, and invitee will just receive 1:1 invitation. 

I hope this explains the expected behavior.

Kind regards,

-Dejan