Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Teams - Not receiving shared content in a call

Roray Stewart
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

Wondering if anyone has come across the following issues with content sharing involving the free Webex Teams client?

I've tested with various versions including the latest: 3.0.9257.0. and also see this using a version of the old Spark client 2.0.8427.0 that I happen to still have on a machine.

Not sure if it's a Webex Teams issue or if it's being caused by the other hardware/virtual servers involved in the call process.

My findings:

• If a Webex participant is first to join a CMR and a codec (C90 & SX10's used in tests so far) joins later and tries to share content a blank white box is displayed on the Webex connection where the content should appear.
  • If a codec joins first followed by a Webex and the codec doesn’t share anything for a while (I've seen it happen with as little as a 5 minute wait in the tests) then tries, nothing is displayed on the Webex connection. It just remains as it was with the incoming video from the remote site.
  • If a Webex participant direct dials a codec and the codec tries to share content it displays a blank white box on the Webex connection. Drop out, redial and it displays.

Our Cisco infrastructure is made up of:

TMS: 15.7.0

VCS-C: X8.11

VCS-E: X8.11

Conductor: XC4.3.3

Telepresence Server on 8710 blades: 4.4(1.24)

Regards

Roray

0 Replies 0