cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Training Center Collaboration?

KtownChristine
Level 1
Level 1

Hello - I am an IT Instructional Designer and new to to using WebEx for virtual training (and new to this community).

I have run a few online sessions with decent success, but have run into a few quirkly things that I can't find how to resolve.

My main question today is: am I in the right place to collaborate about the WebEx Training Center?

Thanks!

-Christine

Message was edited on June 5, 2013: Kelli Glass, Cisco Collaboration Community moderator, added community categories and tags for greater ease in filtering posts (no change to content).

3 Replies 3

Susan McEvilly
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Christine.

I hope you're in the right place because I'm here for the same reason. I'm very well versed in WebEx Training Center, so I may be able to help you out with your question if you want to post it.  If not, others on this site should be able to jump in to help you as well.

Good luck! 

- Susan

Thanks so much, Susan.   Glad to meet someone with your expertise!

I'll be posting some questions soon.

gps03
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Christine,

This is a good place for all things WebEx training center, but I find the discussion around syncronous training in general to be abit lacking.  You might want ot have a look at the Insync Training facebook group for discussion related to the practice of syncronous training over the use of a specific tool.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/102783275422/?notif_t=group_activity

Also feel free to join the synchronous learning experts group I established here some time ago, though again, discussion hasn't been real lively in quite some time.