Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Michele Fontanella on 22-12-2010 09:03:24 AM
Hi all.

My name is Michele Fontanella and i work for the CISCO-OTBU.
I develop an application for Android 2.2 that is able to controll our product.
It receive the alarm information, the power status and give a picture of the functional
cooperation between the untis.
The user can assign to any single alarm, any single unit or to the Network element a caller that he has in its agenda and send him an Email or make a Phone call.

The final goal of the application, anyway, is tothe full integration with the CISCO services such as WebEx, Telepresence, that CIUS offer.

I downlad yesterday the SDKv1 and my aplication works perfectly as expected (since I had already tried on a Galaxy TAB ).
I subscaibed immediately to this Forum because I think it is a very useful tool.
I saw that there is an interesting samples section,too.

but i do not see (maybe i'm wrong) a place with sample or teach in hoe to integrate the CISCO services to our application, which is really important to me.

Is it in plan to add this?
Maybe a small example just to use as hook for development.
It will come with the SDKv2 ?

Subject: RE: integrate CISCO service in own application
Replied by: David Staudt on 10-01-2011 06:34:30 PM
One of the goals of the team is to provide samples showing integration of appropriate Cisco UC APIs into Cius/Android, but we haven't developed them yet.  Thanks for the feedback and welcome to the community, stand by for more samples and how-tos to come.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links