Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: null on 22-01-2007 04:11:56 PM
Guys,

working with banks is pretty painful and they are tough on what they want, so another request which has to be dealt with is logging of sensitive information.

I know you can lower the logging level but financial institutes like to know routes through their applications so activity logging needs to be there so its a no go. I know you can write a custom component too but its silly and means more code requiring maintenace.

Therefore I think its time an option was added into elements to disable speech or DTMF result logging into files, a check box/radio button etc.

So please also add this to your feature/enhancement list because in my mind this kind of thing needs to be there for financial clients.

Subject: RE: Logging of sensitive information
Replied by: Michael Bochynski on 23-01-2007 04:03:51 PM
Hi Karl,

The feature request of disabling logging on a per-element basis is already logged in our internal system with the issue id of CSCzc20779.

Please refer to this issue number when inquiring about the status of this feature.

Regards,
Michael

Replied by: null on 26-01-2007 10:24:40 AM
Cool!

My next question is, when will this be possible? I guess I'll direct that at your account management team as all this is direct feedback from customers Mike.

Replied by: Michael Bochynski on 26-01-2007 02:21:12 PM
Karl,

That's correct. Please contact the account management team for specific dates and versions when this feature will be available.

Regards,
Michael
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links