Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: RICHARD FOLTZ on 13-06-2013 09:57:57 AM
I am running SocialMiner 9.0(1) with COP 3 installed, and the SQL commands run per the field notice to update the twitter URLs. I created the Twitter Stream feed, and I can save it. But nowhere does it ask to authorize, there is no "Save and Reauthorize" button as the documentation references. I have the accounts twitter page opened in the same browser. Not sure what I am missing here, any assistance would be appreciated.

Subject: RE: No Authorization Button on Twitter Stream Creation
Replied by: Mark Rzasa on 13-06-2013 02:49:05 PM
RICHARD FOLTZ:
I am running SocialMiner 9.0(1) with COP 3 installed, and the SQL commands run per the field notice to update the twitter URLs. I created the Twitter Stream feed, and I can save it. But nowhere does it ask to authorize, there is no "Save and Reauthorize" button as the documentation references. I have the accounts twitter page opened in the same browser. Not sure what I am missing here, any assistance would be appreciated.

Authorization changes to the Twitter Stream API have broken SocialMiner's Twitter Stream feeds. For the time being, is it possible to use a Twitter Search feed in place of the Twitter Stream feed?

-Mark
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links