Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Raymond Lynn on 18-06-2010 08:54:23 AM
I am trying to deploy the AudiumBank sample application. I have created a SQL Server database for the User Management System and tested the JNDI connection to make sure that it works. However when I try to deploy the application I get the following error.

06/18/2010 09:12:39.239, SERVER ERROR: There was an error attempting to deploy the application. The error was: com.audium.server.AudiumException: There was a problem creating the database tables for the user management system.

I have been unable to find any more detailed information.

When I check in the database I can see that the following tables have been created.

dbo.applications
dbo.flags
dbo.sessions
dbo.user_phone
dbo.users
dbo.users_by_ani

Is this a full list of the tables that should be created and if so why is the application not deploying?

Subject: RE: User Management System database error
Replied by: Raymond Lynn on 18-06-2010 04:38:49 PM
I tried to add the User Management to another application which had previously deployed successfully. When I tried to Upfate the app it failed with the same error however it wrote the following to the Application's error Log

Error with admin application update,06/18/2010 17:24:28.867, The error was: There was a problem creating the database tables for the user management system. org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Borrow prepareStatement from pool failed
com.audium.server.AudiumException: There was a problem creating the database tables for the user management system.
    at com.audium.server.controller.AudiumServerConfiguration.initialize(AudiumServerConfiguration.java:856)
    at com.audium.server.controller.Admin.cmdUpdateApp(Admin.java:287)
    at com.audium.server.controller.Admin.executeCommand(Admin.java:218)
    at com.audium.server.controller.Admin.run(Admin.java:1247)
    at com.audium.server.licensing.LicenseManager.run(LicenseManager.java:215)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Root Cause: com.audium.server.userManagement.LoggingException: org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Borrow prepareStatement from pool failed
    at com.audium.server.userManagement.ApplicationLogger.getApplication(ApplicationLogger.java:78)
    at com.audium.server.userManagement.UserManagementLoggerAPI.getApplication(UserManagementLoggerAPI.java:132)
    at com.audium.server.userManagement.UserManagementLoggerAPI.addApplication(UserManagementLoggerAPI.java:120)
    at com.audium.server.controller.AudiumServerConfiguration.initialize(AudiumServerConfiguration.java:853)
    at com.audium.server.controller.Admin.cmdUpdateApp(Admin.java:287)
    at com.audium.server.controller.Admin.executeCommand(Admin.java:218)
    at com.audium.server.controller.Admin.run(Admin.java:1247)
    at com.audium.server.licensing.LicenseManager.run(LicenseManager.java:215)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Any ideas what this error means and what could be causing it?
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links