Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: manoj yadav on 30-07-2008 04:57:50 AM
Hi,

I need to use Form element in place of menu element. but I don,t have any idea about how to use form element in place of menu.

please guide me to solve this problem.......

Subject: Re: Using CVP Form element as for menu
Replied by: Sethuramalingam Balasubramanian on 30-07-2008 05:16:15 AM
Form element is very flexible and easy to use. You will need to drag & drop the form element, choose the necesary settings based on your application needs like dtmf / speech / both.

If you choose dtmf, you can define the dtmf_keypress with per your needs. This dtmf_keypress can be right clicked and expanded based on your requirement.

If you opt to go with speech, you will need to provide both dtmf grammar and voice grammar

The form element will have one exit state - done. Immediately after the form element, you should use a decission element to define the exit states based on the element data return value (value) of the Form element. You can opt to choose between three different options for decission element - Decission Editor, Java Class or XML based on your convenience.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

-Sethu
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links