Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Mert Guray on 07-09-2009 06:24:15 AM
hi everyone,
The documenter of CVP seems to have a problem with prompts if the audio element has an audio expression like
m10{Data.Session.LoginMandatory}.wav

It is concatenaion of the strings where "m10" is a fixed "{Data.Session.LoginMandatory}" is variable and ".wav" is a fixed string.
It works well in the flow. It seems ok in the prompt manager. But the problem is when trying to be docomented by the documenter. Somehow the output documtn is cut at th epoint where an expression like above is trying to be written.

Thanks.

Subject: RE: Documenter problem
Replied by: Ranjana Narayan on 07-09-2009 08:04:39 AM
Mert,

Tried the same thing, but was able to get the correct details generated in the Document, below is the snippet of the doc generated:

ElementAudio    Group (Language)        File Name                Transcript    Language    Comments
Audio_01          Digits Initial (Default)    m10{Data.Session.LoginMandatory}.wav             Default

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Ranjana.

Replied by: Mert Guray on 07-09-2009 11:42:06 AM
No, you are not missing, it seems to be working fine for you. When i try to open it with microsoft word or micsrosoft wordpad. It says that there is a corruption in the flie. And suggests to use Word's repair and open facility. I use it but no good.
I have attached the outcome of that file which gives an error here.

Replied by: Ranjana Narayan on 09-09-2009 04:08:46 AM
Mert,

This seems to be one off case, the error is not caused by the data [m10{Data.Session.LoginMandatory}.wav] but rather due to an incorrect table marker in the rtf.
I would recommend if the same error persists, to reach out to the TAC.

Thanks,
Ranjana.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links