Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
brault
Level 1
Level 1

Attached an updated version of QuesCom certified solution for fax T.38 with CCM8.

Feel free to get back to me for more...

Vincent Brault
Enterprise Sales & Marketing Director
One Number
+ 33 4 97 23 48 56  Fixe / Mobile / Fax
Email/msn: brault@quescom.com

Comments
Lulzim Islami
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Vincent,

Attached document describes how to implement fax solution with CCM in a simple configuration where CSS contains only one partition. In practice PSTN gateway belongs to CSS with multiple partitions, in my company we bought Q400 platform and FAX does not work on CSS with multiple PT's. The only answer that I got from your support is “when your CUCM is configured with multiple partition, we don’t receive anything from the CUCM (no SIP Invite) on QuesCom gateway".

Thanks

brault
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Valdet,

From the information I have, when your CUCM is configured with multiple partition, we don’t receive anything from the CUCM (no SIP Invite) on QuesCom gateway.

QuesCom product has absolutely no special requisite relating to single or multiple partitioning.

When at least the SIP call from CUCM is presented to the gateway, in case of any trouble, we can help you fixing the situation.

For now, I encourage you to double check the definition of partitions and Calling Search Space, and we stay available to you for any configuration help on QuesCom product through QuesCom Partner.

Hope it helps

Vincent

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: