Collaboration

Engage with your peers and Cisco about collaboration products such as contact center, IP telephony, collaboration applications and telepresence.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Accessories

Please post here your questions for Headsets, Cameras and any other Cisco Accessories

118 Posts

Hybrid Work

The place to discuss the new Hybrid Work offers for work from Home, work from Office and Software Of...

6 Posts

Activity in Collaboration

Finesse Admin Page

Hello Experts,When trying to access Finesse Administration page from drop down menu in UCCX, I receive the folowing message.  Due to inactivity, this session will expire in 1 minute. If you want to extend the session, move your mouse or click here.Ci...

CUCM 12.5 - Increase disk Space

Hi, We have a CUCM 12.5 cluster both devices the publisher and subscriber is reporting high disk usage.  I have ran the Cisco free common space COP file to no improvement.  Both nodes are setup using one partition with each device provision for 110G....

Resolved! CMS Turn Server Required?

I'm having trouble getting some straight answers on this.   If you are using CMS completely internal in a single combined server deployment, do you need any TURN server configuration for webbridge and CMA clients to work?   Assuming you do need a TUR...

Flow Call with Mute in CUCM

Hi Anynone I want to know how to flow calls with mute, is there any documentation regarding that I tried to find it but had no luck. if know the flow call with mute how does the RTP stop sending with a party or the document regarding explaining the f...

mbieyasid by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CIsco CUBE NO Audio Issue with SRTP RTP interworking

Hi Team, I am working to onboard CISCO cube device to our network. This is first cisco voice device I have ever worked on, i have very limited to no prior knowledge related to Cisco devices in general. Setup SBC <--TLS/SRTP--> CUBE <--> SIP trunk pro...

gary391 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VG450 running SIP and management from CUCM

We have a VG450 running SIP.Call Manager version 12.5.1.18901-1VG 450 Firmware Version 17.09.05aI've had a support engineer helping me get this VG online and set up.Can the VG450 be managed from Call Manager?Is Call Manager supposed to configure both...

kbeaton by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UC Version 15 Post Upgrade NTP Issue

Has anyone had any issues with NTP after upgrading to version 15? I just upgraded my test CER cluster from v14su3 to v15su1. I had an issue with the database not starting on the primary node after switching versions. But a reboot of the server fixed ...

Resolved! Clarify which link of call manger 15 I need

I am having trouble finding which iso to download for call manger 15. When I started installing the one I found it says its a emergency responder version. Software Download - Cisco Systems Can someone clarify which one I need?

UCCX Admin Team Name Change

Good afternoon,The manager of one of our departments is looking to change the name of her Team for reporting purposes with a third party vendor. I can go into Admin, Subsystems > RmCm > Teams and change the name there, but will this effect anything n...

Ryank1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes