Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Jorge Revés on 23-11-2010 11:15:59 AM
Hi,

I'm developing an application in C# to interact with a Tandberg C20 (for now, in the future will be a C40). I'm using bare-bone HTTP access.
I'm trying to use the feedback tool of C20 to receive notification of new incoming calls.

On load of the appilcation I register the IP of the machine where is the application on the HTTPFeedback of the C20 and create a TCPListener with endpoint and port indicated in the command.
The TCPListener stays waiting for a TCPClient and when there's a notification from the C20 it is accepted.
I get the stream of the client, read all the message, reply with "OK", close the client and  handle the message. After that the TCPListener stays again waiting for clients, but the problem is that I keep receiving the same communication over and over again. After the first event it seems that C20 keeps sending it forever.

I'm doing something wrong or there's a problem with the equipment.

Thanks,
Jorge Revés

Subject: RE: HTTPFeedback
Replied by: David Bruun-Lie on 29-11-2010 02:26:29 PM
Hi Jorge,
we have not seen this before. What event are you receiving forever?

Cheers,
David
Comments
elvis.cruz
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am attempting to log into the web gui of one of my codecs (Webex Pro) and receive a "Bad Gateway The request could not be served due to a proxy error.".  I also ran Putty and under xstatus HTTPFeedback does not populate like my other codecs.  Is there a way of resolving this by turning something on/off?  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links