Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: alasdair ford on 16-10-2012 10:47:33 AM
when deploying the iFrame app if the user selects forms based authentication this reverts back to basic -  there is no ability to input hidden attributes  -  existing  iframes with forms based authentication created before the recent upgrade to 3.0 still work but also do not expose  hidden attributes or indicate that they are using forms based authentication when the settings are examined. 
are there additional settings needed to expose the forms based parameters?

WebEx Social Version 3.0.1.10000.194

Subject: RE: iFrame app  does not allow forms based authentication
Replied by: Ratnadeep Ray on 18-10-2012 08:54:05 AM
Hi Alasdair, 

I think we are hitting a bug here in the version 3.0.1. Anyway let me check it and will confirm about this. 

Regards, 
Ratnadeep.

Replied by: Ratnadeep Ray on 19-10-2012 01:37:08 AM
Hi Alasdair, 
This is a bug. Also note this issue is happening only in 3.0.1 versions and NOT in 3.1.0. In 3.1.0, the issue we can find is the Form Method is getting changed to GET even if we choose POST. For these, I have raised the following defect against this CSCuc77999. 

Hope this helps. 

Regards, 
Ratnadeep. 

Replied by: alasdair ford on 22-10-2012 04:22:16 AM
thank you Ratnadeep

Replied by: Ratnadeep Ray on 11-11-2012 10:35:41 PM
Hi Alasdair, 

One quick question. Is the fix of the above defect really needed in 3.0.1 provided that the defect has already been fixed in 3.1.1? Accordingly our DE's will work on that defect. 

Thanks. 
Ratnadeep.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links