Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: prince christopher joseph on 13-02-2011 08:45:33 PM
Hi,

I have  a requirment of passing the data (data's collected using IVR application)  from CVP to cisco CAD, Please help with your answers and suggestions

Thanks ,
Prince

Subject: RE: Passing caller data to Cisco CAD from Cisco CVP
Replied by: Tieying Xuan on 13-02-2011 09:26:01 PM
Return the values from CVP app to ICM script via 'CVP Subdialog Return'. The values will be saved as ECC 'FromExtVXML[0-4]'. Now you can get the ECC values in your CAD client.

Subject: Re: New Message from prince christopher joseph in Customer Voice Portal(CVP
Replied by: Janine Graves on 14-02-2011 08:31:04 AM
Data is returned from Studio apps into the user.microapp.FromExtVXML array. It can be in any format. And you can pack as much data as you like into each entry so long as Icm script knows how to parse the data.

You probably then just need to move the data into the various Peripheral Variables (pv1, pv2) for screen pop.

Janine
www.trainingtheexperts.com

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Cisco Developer Community Forums <cdicuser@developer.cisco.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 20:45:34
To: cdicuser@developer.cisco.com<cdicuser@developer.cisco.com>
Reply-To: "cdicuser@developer.cisco.com" <cdicuser@developer.cisco.com>
Subject: New Message from prince christopher joseph in Customer Voice Portal
(CVP) - CVP - All Versions: Passing caller data to Cisco CAD from Cisco CVP

prince christopher joseph has created a new message in the forum "CVP - All Versions":

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

I have  a requirment of passing the data (data's collected using IVR application)  from CVP to cisco CAD, Please help with your answers and suggestions

Thanks ,
Prince
--
To respond to this post, please click the following link:

<http://developer.cisco.com/web/cvp/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/3053344>

or simply reply to this email.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links