Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: James Stafford on 10-09-2013 01:42:02 AM
Hi there,
I have been attempting to set up customised layouts for our C90 using TC Console, and I've been receiving the following error: Unable to upload startup script: 401.
The auto layout settings are checked as specified in the manual. Are there any other obvious things I'm missing? 
Any help would be appreciated.

Subject: RE: Synchronising layout changes in TC Console
Replied by: Martin Myrseth on 24-09-2013 01:06:37 AM
Startup scripts are used to persist the audio console plugin of TC Console and shouldn't be required for setting up custom layouts. What you could try first off, is to synchronize only video layouts to the codec to see if that works as intended.

Click the "File > Apply to codecs" menu item, then uncheck "Audio Console" and "GPIO", click "Add" to add the codec to the list of codecs to apply the config to, then click "Apply". Hopefully that let's you sync your layouts at least.

To be able to figure out what the real error is, could you please provide some details about the codec's TC software version and exactly which version of TC Console you are using?

- Martin

Subject: RE: Synchronising layout changes in TC Console
Replied by: Martin Myrseth on 24-09-2013 01:09:47 AM
And by the way. "Apply to codecs" is only accessible when you're not currently connected to a codec via the "Codec" menu. To get your changes from "Online mode" to "Offline mode", click "File > Save" to save your changes to a file, then open that file using "File > Open" and "Apply to codecs" should be available.

- Martin
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links