Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: COM CENTRO DE OPERACION Y MANTENIMIENTO on 05-07-2010 10:25:30 AM
Hello,

I can't make a call using JTAPI Client.I've checked CUCM IPCC config, but I don't understand what it's wrong

Could you see log file and give me any idea?  

Thanks!!

Subject: RE: Unable to create provider -- bad login or password
Replied by: Abhishek Malhotra on 06-07-2010 07:02:16 AM
When application is trying to open provider, CTI is sending error:
DIRECTORY_LOGIN_FAILED

Can you please check if you have associated, "Standard CTI Enabled" user role/group with your user? If not, can you please try the same and let us know if it helps?

If the user is already associated with this role/group then this could be a password issue, either application is providing a wrong password, or password has expired, or user is set to change password at next login.

Replied by: COM CENTRO DE OPERACION Y MANTENIMIENTO on 06-07-2010 10:51:44 AM
Hi,

You are right. I had not associated "Standard CTI Enabled" with my new user.

Now I get a new exception but I think this could be another configuration problem:

>java makecall 10.18.9.153 jtapi_user cetasxcc 1000 1147 1149

Caught exception com.cisco.jtapi.InvalidArgumentExceptionImpl: Address 1147 is not in provider's domain.

The last two arguments should be device numbers, but I'm pretty sure that I have associated and configured these CTI numbers and they are available.
What do you think?

Thank for your help.

When application is trying to open provider, CTI is sending error:
DIRECTORY_LOGIN_FAILED

Can you please check if you have associated, "Standard CTI Enabled" user role/group with your user? If not, can you please try the same and let us know if it helps?

If the user is already associated with this role/group then this could be a password issue, either application is providing a wrong password, or password has expired, or user is set to change password at next login.

Replied by: Abhishek Malhotra on 06-07-2010 10:58:45 AM
1147 might be configured but in order to make call from JTAPI, this DN has to in User's control list.
So, basically go to user page and under device association tab, add device with DN 1147 in user's control list. 

Replied by: COM CENTRO DE OPERACION Y MANTENIMIENTO on 07-07-2010 07:00:53 AM
Great! I've add all devices again, and it works now.

Thank you very much!

1147 might be configured but in order to make call from JTAPI, this DN has to in User's control list.
So, basically go to user page and under device association tab, add device with DN 1147 in user's control list. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links