cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Microcisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys,

As I have read the Facebook messenger could integrate with UCCX to handle chat as webchat support,. there is a webhook on Facebook that instructed us to write the CCP URL with HTTPS as a Callback URL after writing the tokens from UCCX to FB and from FB to UCCX in order to integrate with Facebook should talk HTTPS for security purposes.

I need support for publishing the UC application SocialMiner which is CCP "new version 12.5 of SM" and

now I need to make the URL secure from HTTP to HTTPS

currently, I'm able to browse the URL like ccp.xyz.com but the browser warning me it's risky to enter the website and I have to accept the risk in order to continue browsing as all we do,.

I have already walked through long searching and the result is I should get the CSR from the certificate management Tomcat from OS administration then I have to go to public CA like Godaddy and sign this CSR then back to CCP and upload the signed certificates to tomcat and tomcat-trust.

1-question one the signed certificates should be .pem only or the server accept the .crt?

2-how to publish CCP in https 

3-Is there are free websites to sign our CSR as a public certificate in order to upload it to CCP and access it HTTPS?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: