Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
msoto2006a1
Community Member

Buenas noches,

Corri, mi programa de proteccion contra virus y saco el mensaje que el wifi es inseguro, segui el link y me llevo a una ip, que requiere un usuario y password.

Cuando se parametrizo el wifi, seguramente se hizo con algun usuario, que ya  no recuerdo.

Quien me ayuda a mejorar mi seguridad del wifi, o quien me aconseja como recuperar mi usuario y contraseña... para seguir le link propuesto en las imagenes cargadas.

cordialmente

mario german soto

email:  msoto2006a@hotmail.com

Comments
keglass
Level 7
Level 7

This community does not provide technical support and is not staffed with technical support experts. I recommend you post this and future technical support questions to the Cisco Support Community (https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa) where our Cisco technical support experts provide assistance. Another option is to open a ticket with the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (www.cisco.com/go/support) to get expert debugging assistance.

Hope this helps.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: